Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's all Greek to me...


I guess I forgot that line is from "Julius Caesar" by Shakespeare. I saw the play by the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-Upon-Avon last weekend. Nice little town. Not a lot to do for a whole weekend but I tried. WS was born and buried there and it's a lovely town despite the hoards of tourists. Over the past 2 weeks I went to the Jurassic Coast near Dorset and Bournemouth and spent a Sunday at Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Winston Churchill and home of the Dukes of Marlborough. England continues to be amazing and interesting, but now after 2 1/2 months away from my homestead, I am getting excited about going home in a couple more weeks. These pics are: typical roads to anywhere not on a major carriageway, Blenheim Palace, Corfe Castle Ruins, and the "Durdle Door" near Dorset.

No comments:

Post a Comment