Thursday, February 5, 2009

First entry...the adventure continues

The profile picture on this blog was taken by my dad in Wadi Rum, Jordan in December 2008. My dream of getting to travel and work is becoming a reality as I get ready to go to Ft. Stewart Georgia, near Hinesville. 2009 looks promising and potentially ful of adventure. Sure, Hinesville doesnt seem like a wild adventure, but it is my starting point. I will still live in Pensacola, but will get to move around for the job. My house is occupied, so I dont have to worry about having a vacant property for vagrants to flop in. This is my first blog entry so I will see how it goes and decide if it is worth keeping up. If I can figure out how to add picture, I will do that too. Later

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of right now, you are boarding a plane in Pensacola, headed for your first new assignment. I look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete