Monday, May 25, 2009




I feel like Clark W. Griswold blowing through Europe, hitting highlights. I think I will slow down and try to actually enjoy things after I have taken advantage of some opportunities to get to places that you can't drive to from Pensacola. To really enjoy and do a lot would, of course, require much more time than I have. Yesterday I got back from a 2 day trip to Koln (Cologne) Germany and Amsterdam. I swung through Belgium on the way back, but it was because it was the shortest route. Today, Memorial Day, I am going to Luxembourg to the Lux-American Cemetery where General Patton is buried. I am keeping in mind that today is not just a third day of a long weekend. Here are pics of the Koln Cathedral and Amsterdam but I took 114 pictures. So this I hope captures it in a small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment