Sunday, June 21, 2009

Odds and Ends





Among my favorite things in Germany are places with names like Dudeldorf, and Eifelpark Gondorf. I just like saying Flugplatz and Ausfahrt for the fun of it. My car unfortunately tops out at 100 mph and my tan is from the neck up. There are castles and castle ruins at every turn, many a thousand years old, some more, some less with great stories that I dont have room to write about. There are a lot of houses which instead of house numbers have the year built on the front. Here are a few random shots of things I have not posted yet. Next week I leave, but who knows, I may yet have another cool adventure! Check out the T Shirt on the mannequin. And HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to any fathers who read this. Last ear Blake left for Boot Camp on Father's Day. Nothing quite so dramatic this year.

1 comment: